LIME INFUSED NO BAKED CHEESECAKE
340g Sundale cream cheese, room temperature
55g castor sugar
35g sour cream
150ml stiff whipped cream
45g icing sugar
1 tablespoon lime zest
10g powdered gelatin hydrated with 20ml cold water
1. Place Sundale cream cheese, castor, sour cream lemon juice and zest in a mixer.
2. Whip the cream and icing sugar till medium peak. Melt
hydrated gelatine and add to a little cream cheese mix and warm up slighty.
3. Mix warm gelatine mix into the cream cheese mix and fold in cream.
4. Set in mould and allow to set in fridge for 2 to 3 hours or over night.
1 Cup sweet biscuit crumbs
1/3 Cup butter, melted
500g Regular Sundale Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 Cup caster sugar
1/2 Cup cream
3 x 55g Eggs, lightly beaten
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup cornflour
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a 20cm spring form pan; chill.
2. Beat Sundale cream cheese until smooth, stir in remaining ingredients (caster sugar, cream, eggs, lemon juice, baking powder and cornflour).
3. Pour mixture onto crumb crust and bake at 150°C for 60 minutes. Turn off oven. Allow to cool completely in oven and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
100g Castor Sugar
250g Sundale Mascarpone
250g (Cream whip)
20g Coffee powder
1. Mix all above till smooth.
2. Dip ladies fingers in warm coffee, sugar and water mix.
3. Make this coffee mix as you would a normal cup of coffee.
4. Layer the tiramisu in between dipped ladies fingers
5. Dust with cocoa before serving
LADIES FINGER BISCUITS
3 egg whites
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1ml vanilla essence
3 egg yolk
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
To prepare this high tea recipe, take a bowl and add egg whites in a bowl. Beat these using an electric beater until the mixture turns into froth. Add 2 tablespoon of sugar in this and beat again until the texture turns foamy. Now, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and add a 1 inch tube in a pastry bag. If you don’t have an electric beater, you can beat it using a spatula or whisk.
In a separate bowl, add egg yolks, vanilla essence, salt and remaining sugar. Beat this using an electric beater until the mixture turns thick. Now, sieve the flour and baking powder together in a bowl. Transfer half of the egg white mixture in the bowl containing the egg yolk mix. Whisk it well and, gradually, add the flour mix to this bowl. Keep whisking the mixture in one direction and then add the remaining egg white mixture. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
Once the mixture has attained a thick consistency, pour it in the piping bag. Now, pipe it out on a baking tray lined with parchment paper in the shape of long fingers.
Transfer the tray in the preheated oven and bake these for 10-12 minutes. Once done, take these out and let them cool.